IAWG Meeting 2020
Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health
Maternal and Newborn Health
Safe Abortion Care
Email IAWG Members
IAWG Insider, Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to IAWG Emails
Chapter 8 Quiz English
Return to the MISP Module
Use this quiz to test your knowledge after reviewing Chapter 8.
1. Female condoms are available in the Inter-agency RH Kits.
2. To place an order for RH supplies, which of the following activities do not need to be undertaken?
a. Estimating kit needs based on basic demographic data
b. Coordinating within the health sector/cluster
c. Conducting focus groups with an equal number of males and females
d. Determining the number of health personnel and their qualifications
e. Preparing a plan for distribution of the kits
3. For what time period are the supplies in the RH Kits calculated to last?
a. One month
b. Three months
c. Six months
d. One year
e. Nine months
4. For which level of health care are the RH Kits designed?
a. International level
b. Primary level
c. Referral level
d. Community level
e. b,c and d
5. The Inter-agency RH Kits are managed by UNHCR