Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health
Maternal and Newborn Health
Safe Abortion Care
Chapter 5 Quiz English
Return to the MISP Module
Use this quiz to test your knowledge after reviewing Chapter 5.
1. Which of the below is not an activity of emergency obstetric care?
a. Manually removing the placenta
b. Resuscitating the newborn
c. Distributing clean delivery kits
d. Performing cesarean section
e. Performing blood transfusion
2. Which activity is not a part of essential newborn care?
a. Initiation of breathing (resuscitation)
b. Ensuring the baby is dried and warmly wrapped, keeping its head covered immediately after birth
c. Identification and treatment of sepsis
d. Prevention of infection (hygienic cord cutting and care, eye care)
e. Blood transfusions
3. Approximately what proportion of the displaced population will be pregnant at a given time?
a. 25 percent
b. 20 percent
c. 15 percent
d. 4 percent
e. 10 percent
4. It is usually better to construct a new health facility than to support an already existing one.
5. Which material is not part of a clean delivery kit?
a. A new razor blade
b. A sheet of plastic
c. Two pieces of string
e. A bar of soap