IAWG Meeting 2020
Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health
Maternal and Newborn Health
Safe Abortion Care
Email IAWG Members
IAWG Insider, Monthly Newsletter
Subscribe to IAWG Emails
2019 MISP Chapter 3 English
Вернись к Модулю МКНМ
Use this quiz to test your knowledge after reviewing Unit 3.
1. If a survivor does not feel comfortable with an examination and refuses to have one, the health provider should explain that treatment and medication can only be provided after an exam.
2. Clinical care for survivors of sexual violence includes all except for:
a. History and examination
b. Supportive communication
c. Presumptive treatment of STIs
d. Pregnancy test, and if negative only then give PEP
e. Emergency contraception as soon as possible and within 120 hours after the rape
f. Pregnancy options information and safe abortion care/referral for safe abortion care to the full extent of the law
3. Male survivors are more likely to report an incident of sexual violence.
4. Perpetrators of sexual violence are often intimate partners or others known to survivor.
5. What should you do if you suspect that a staff member is violating the protection against sexual exploitation and abuse core principles?
a. Investigate to see if the staff member is in violation.
b. Speak to the staff member and tell them to stop.
c. Report the staff member to your supervisor or focal point for protection against sexual exploitation and abuse.
d. Do nothing.