If you would like to complete the MISP Distance Learning Module eLearning materials while you have limited access to the internet, you can download the files from this page and complete them offline.
- Download the zipped folder for the unit.
- Save it to your computer and then unzip the file. Most computers have a built in toold for this.
- This will create a folder containing a number of files and subfolders.
- Open the folder and double click on the file ‘story.html5’
- This will open the module in your default browser
- All Units (47,947 KB, zip)
- Unit 2 Ensure the Health Sector/Cluster Identifies an Organization to Lead Implementation of the MISP for SRH (9,780 KB, zip)
- Unit 3 Prevent Sexual Violence and Respond to the Needs of Survivors (9,265 KB, zip)
- Unit 4 Prevent the Transmission of and Reduce Morbidity and Mortality Due to HIV and Other STIs (6,919 KB, zip)
- Unit 5 Prevent Excess Maternal and Newborn Morbidity and Mortality (5,896 KB, zip)
- Unit 6 Prevent Unintended Pregnancies (3,323 KB, zip)
- Unit 7 Plan to Integrate CSRH Services into Primary Health Care (2,587 KB, zip)
- Unit 8 Other SRH Priorities for the MISP (6,051 KB, zip)
- Unit 9 Ordering IARH Kits (4,129 KB, zip)