IAWG is excited to introduce IAWG Insider, a monthly newsletter sent to the IAWG community of more than 3,000! IAWG Insider highlights the achievements, updates, and opportunities from IAWG members and the field. This monthly newsletter replaced the PUSH Journal which has been sent historically.
If you are interested in submitting content for inclusion in the newsletter, please click the “Suggest Content” button below. Please note, we will not be accepting content from before April 2019.
Types of Content
- Upcoming events, like conferences, webinars, and networking events.
- New resources, like reports, guidelines, and advocacy statements.
- New research findings.
- Upcoming or on-demand training that is available to the IAWG community.
- News and announcements like articles, press releases, or new initiatives.
- Organizational profiles: we will be spotlighting a different organization or project each month to learn more about our members and the contexts in which they work, submit yours!
- Other: have something that doesn’t fit these categories? That’s okay! Submit using the “other” option.
- October 2019 – New IAFM Website, UK’s New SRHR Program, OHCHR Report on Human Rights-Based Approach, and more.
- September 2019 – The Future of ASRH, Importance of CSOs, New MISP Calculator and more.
- August 2019 – IAWG Annual Report, Disability Inclusion, Restoring Hope in South Sudan, and more.
- July 2019 – Introducing IAWG Insider: Latest News, Resources, Research and More