Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in the upcoming trainings on HIV/AIDS Prevention, Control and Management at Indepth Research Services training facilities, in Kigali, Rwanda.
This course is suitable for everyone, since every person is vulnerable to HIV/AIDS and needs to get information about it.
It is also suitable for humanitarian workers as they are vocal people in the community and they can be used to relay the same information at the primary level.
By the end of this course, the participants should be able to:
- Understand what HIV/AIDS is
- Understand how HIV virus spread
- List the risk factors for transmission of HIV in general and among healthcare workers in particular.
- Identify preventive and control measures for HIV/AIDS.
- Discuss accepted procedures and regulations for HIV testing and post-test counseling.
- Describe the clinical manifestations and treatment guidelines for HIV/AIDS.